You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
• Responsible for the brand’s daily operations on WeChat, Weibo and other new media, event planning, fan interaction, etc.
• Responsible for the planning, development, editing and maintenance of new media content such as WeChat.
• Focus on social media, digital creative dynamics, and independent output and hot topics.
• Have an aesthetic.
• Have good communication skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility and strict adherence to deadlines.
• Have the ability to think logically and write in a variety of styles and tones.
• Have team spirit and work closely with the marketing, operations, design and other departments.
• Understand and implement the brand style and enhance its creative performance.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• 1-2 years of experience in copywriting for brand management, digital marketing, advertising media, PR and other industries.
• Proficiency in Office software.
• Skilled in using third-party WeChat development tools.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Fluent in both Chinese and English (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon