You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
Be conscientious, have a strong interest in marketing and have patience and strong execution skills.
• Open and manage the brand’s major owned media accounts; upload brand-related local content: upload content from external media/news source/video.
• New media back-end operation management and weekly data summary report, daily data collection and summary during promotions.
• Assist marketing directors or managers to implement various types of communication and promotional programmes under their guidance.
• Summarise the monthly marketing promotion report for projects.
• Continuously update the company's media, supplier, and KOL contacts.
• According to the requirements of the marketing director, collect and organise market information about industry competitors and the customers they serve, and be familiar with relevant market conditions.
• Collect comprehensive information about relevant popular media and new platforms
• Efficient processing of data sheets and PPT production.
• Familiar with media platforms and their operations in the market and understand how to use new media.
• 1-2 years working experience in marketing or advertising.
• Skilled in using office software (Word, Excel, PPT), PS, Mac system preferred.
• College or above.
• Basic English proficiency; fluency in speaking and reading preferred.
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon