You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
• Work with the Creative Director, Project Manager, and creative team to design the strategy to promote content across social media and digital channels.
• Lead the development and execution of content and social media for various brands to expand their digital footprint, increase brand awareness and engagement, and lead conversion.
• Track trends and analyse performance to maximize impact of content and social media properties.
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop content calendars that align with overall marketing strategy.
• Ensure content and social media are contributing channels integrated as part of the overall marketing plan.
• Oversee and contribute to all aspects of content creation, writing and production. Collaborate with direct reports on content development from planning and execution through post-analysis and reporting.
• Collaborate with internal teams to develop social media strategies that grow engagement, help convert and retain leads.
• Oversee process for asset gathering and management.
• Implement optimization of content for search engines and lead generation.
• Facilitate influencer outreach efforts, create highly visible campaigns, and post event reports.
• Manage content & social media budgets.
• Efficient processing of data sheets and PPT production.
• Familiar with media platforms and their operations in the market and understand how to use new media.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Sensitive to data and costs.
• Strong coordination and management skills.
• Strong data analysis capabilities and insights.
• 5+ years working experience in marketing or advertising.
• Skilled in using office software (Word, Excel, PPT), PS, Mac system preferred.
• 5+ years proven work experience within the marketing space; content and social fields a plus
• BS degree in Marketing, New Media or relevant field
• Experience managing a team; strong team-orientation and collaborative approach to work
• Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas and deliver creative content (copy, image and video)
• Ability to succeed in a in a fast-paced environment; multi-tasking is a must
• Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms (weibo/weixin/red etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and data analysing tool e.g. Google Analytics
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Ability to demonstrate the brand voice through social media activities as well as to problem-solve
• Data enthusiast; demonstrated ability to find the data that tells the story and use it to pivot in order to see a greater impact
• Self-motivated, and high energy
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon