You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
Be conscientious, have a strong interest in marketing and have patience and strong execution skills.
• Logically assign project tasks, organise teams to implement projects, understand the overall budget, follow up on project progress, and ensure that budgets and processes are aligned with the plan.
• In-depth understanding and control of each project process, and rapidly respond to the event of an emergency and propose and implement alternative solutions.
• In order to deliver project tasks successfully, develop an optimal work model that can improve teamwork and efficiency.
• Organise brainstorming sessions, discuss and guide marketing strategies for different project goals and budgets, and guide the programme to a winning direction.
• Organise the team to carry out project or monthly promotions, ensure the team's professional growth, and continuously optimize the team's working methods and processes.
• Plan the direction and specific content of professional development for the team, and implement evaluations.
• Maintain customer relationships, accurately understand customer needs from beginning, ensure to be “key contact person” for communicating with customers, and respond professionally when providing solution.
• Regularly communicate with the general manager about the overall marketing direction of the company's various goals, understand the company's development process, maximise the team’s capabilities, and align with the company's work culture.
• Motivate and manage team members, foster strengths and minimize weaknesses, and develop guidelines and management measures.
• 6+ years of marketing team management experience.
• Accurately manage the marketing needs of customers and quickly develop a reasonable marketing strategy.
• Very familiar with brand operations and marketing strategies.
• Supervise the implementation of all marketing programmes.
• Sensitive to data and expenses, with strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
• Strong resource integration capabilities.
• Strong sensitivity to changes in the market.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• 10+ years working experience in marketing or advertising.
• Skilled in using office software (Word, Excel, PPT), PS, Mac system preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Basic English proficiency; fluency in speaking and reading preferred.
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon