You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
• Support projects, which will include liaising with external clients and operational teams, managing internal and external timelines, checking quality of materials and data processing deliverables, and ensuring all stages of a project are delivered with the highest quality.
• Align and manage the project’s internal and external schedules, ensuring that any changes are communicated in a timely manner to relevant internal departments and external clients.
• Manage and implement the project launch, including scheduling meetings and allocating project resources.
• Responsible for organising quotations and costs with guidance from the team.
• Other ad hoc work assigned by the supervisor.
• Logical thinking
• Communication skills
• Personal organisation
• Subject matter expertise
• Time management
• Risk management
• Planning skills
• Negotiation skills
• Decision making
• Serving spirit: establishing a vision, motivating the team, coaching and inspiring
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon