You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
• Support Senior Project Managers by helping to organise and deliver a wide range of projects
• Oversee the Project Coordinator within the team.
• Assist the Senior Project Manager with writing and research for client proposals.
• Support the Senior Project Manager by helping to monitor and update every aspect of a project from concept to completion.
• Schedule reminders for key milestones in the timeline.
• Serve as the key contact for agency registration and management, including collecting data, drafting, and organising reports.
• Other ad hoc work assigned by the supervisor.
• Logical thinking
• Communication skills
• Personal organisation
• Subject matter expertise
• Time management
• Risk management
• Planning skills
• Negotiation skills
• Decision making
• Serving spirit: establishing a vision, motivating the team, coaching and inspiring
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon