You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
• Work in partnership with other department teams to deliver priority of projects.
• Manage projects from concept to project launch to production and delivery.
• Manage project budgets and key customer accounts.
• Create project schedules.
• Identify key milestones and communicate ongoing project status to customers, management, and team members.
• Manage multiple projects, resources, and internal and external partners to deliver projects on time.
• Effectively manage internal production teams, including creative strategists, writers, designers, and developers.
• Ensure the creative success of the project and its alignment with budgets, production resources, and schedules.
• Effectively identify and eliminate potential over-expenditures to stay within budget.
• Manage project risks, budgets, and resources.
• Logical thinking
• Communication skills
• Personal organisation
• Subject matter expertise and familiar with updated management system/tools (e.g. GTD)
• Time management
• Risk management
• Planning skills
• Negotiation skills
• Decision making
• Serving spirit: establishing a vision, motivating the team, coaching and inspiring
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon