You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
• Manage the day-to-day creative/project processes, facilitate meetings and make sure teams are working efficiently across all projects according to the brief, ensure creative consistency and meet deadlines and budget.
• Develop and manage annual creative roadmap for all seasonal global activity and short/long-term planning, communicate effectively, and ensure creative resources are optimised.
• Manage and be responsible for creative budgets, including forecasting in multiple areas, requiring a high level of negotiation with clients.
• Facilitate the development of a unique 360-degree brand experience to ensure the global brand purpose and brand positioning is brought to life across all touch points, optimising the customer journey.
• Responsible for all relevant regulations including legal approvals, usage and contractual agreements with clients and other internal departments.
• Manage end-to-end production of all assets and oversee all internal and external creative resources.
• Act as project lead for ensuring excellence of creative services, tools and materials, and new incentives, redesigns and innovations relating to content.
• Ensure smooth day-to-day operations and communication among teams.
• Excellent understanding of the brand identity and its strategic framework and have the ability to translate it into design guidelines, serve as a champion for the brand.
• Other ad hoc work assigned by the Creative Director and CEO.
• Logical thinking
• Communication skills
• Personal organisation
• Subject matter expertise and familiar with updated management system/tools (e.g. GTD)
• Time management
• Risk management
• Planning skills
• Negotiation skills
• Decision making
• Serving spirit: establishing a vision, motivating the team, coaching and inspiring
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon