You are talented, passionate, dynamic, open-minded, and enjoy working with an international team that encourages inspiration and creativity daily. You will be working in a dynamic environment filled with energy, music, and coffee. Please apply to the following positions.
You should have:
· Passionate about brand management, traditional and digital marketing, social media and e-commerce.
· Integrity, empathy, and effective communication skills.
· Professional ethics and a strong sense of responsibility.
· Strong executive abilities.
· Strong written and spoken Chinese and English (or another foreign language).
· At least 4-6 months internship experience, working at least 3 days per week.
You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
Have a proficiency in office software; Strong interest in innovation and marketing strategy; build strong communication and comprehension abilities; daring, patient, and responsible.
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon