You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
We’re looking for a problem-solver who can simplify and clarify even the most complex ideas.
Eager to learn new skills and put knowledge into practice. Strong interest and curiosity about creative fields of work. Passionate about branding and strong attention to detail.
You will be working across a range of projects with a well-established senior team who will evaluate your design samples.
• Self-confident and can develop and deliver high-quality work.
• Able to finish a simple design task independently. (Can create design products like digital greeting cards or a simple roll-up banner and perform assigned design tasks in a big project).
• Able to develop work that can be integrated across digital channels and offline.
• Flexible and resilient in the face of project challenges.
• Evidence of creative solutions that supports the project goals for print design.
• 1-2 years of experience in design, branding or advertising.
• Proficiency in using graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and other software (video or 3D category).
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or related fields.
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English (or another foreign language).
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon