You act with integrity and responsibility, respecting yourself, others, nature, and the law. You have industry expertise and learn continuously, anticipating the future to advance in an ever-changing world. You are creative and challenge the status quo, fueling your innate curiosity about the world. You are an effective communicator who builds better solutions by listening to other ideas with empathy.
We’re looking for a problem-solver who can simplify and clarify even the most complex ideas.
Eager to learn new skills and put knowledge into practice. Strong interest and curiosity about creative fields of work. Passionate about branding and strong attention to detail.
You will collaborate across disciplines in a fast-paced environment. You will work together with clients to show your passion for creative excellence, branding and visual communication. You work well both within large teams and independently. Participate in and contribute to design critiques.
• Able to manage your own workflow and deadlines, as well as communicate effectively.
• Able to develop work that can be integrated across digital channels and offline print designs.
• Good in conceptual thinking and design development.
• Flexible and resilient in the face of project challenges.
• An ability to develop creative solutions that support project goals.
• 2-4 years of experience in design, branding or advertising.
• Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or related fields.
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English (or another foreign language).
407, Building 1, Wanhangdu Road.
No.733, Jingan District
2/F Fangyuan Mansion
No. A56, Zhongguancun South St.,
PLTFRM HONG KONG
Suite 1113A, 11/F, Ocean Centre,
Harbour City, 5 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon